"As For Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord", (Joshua 24:15)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Love My Neighbors!!!

(Tiff....this is for you girl!) First, I'm gonna be honest....I am a horrible student! I have already forgotten how to edit my "practice post" and I only left your house an hour ago. I WAS paying attention but I'm just so technologically challenged. You are not getting paid enough to help me that's for sure!

I, we, have the very best neighbors in the whole wide world...at least here in the Grove that is! Out here it's brotherly love...we help each other with our children when we go on mission trips. We help each other grow gardens.."blue ribbon" gardens at that! We help each other blog...or learn how to blog! Oh, wait! That's what my awesome neighbors do for me! We are so blessed by the Lankfords...everyone should have neighbors just like them. As you can see from the pictures above (that aren't even attached to this post because I don't know how to edit them) that my kids love going to Ms Tiffany's and Mr. Nathan's! Thank you guys for pulling the slack while I was away! We love you!

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up all that is taught in the law and the prophets," Matthew 7:12

No comments:

Post a Comment