"As For Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord", (Joshua 24:15)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A New Beginning...Pierpressure...Whichever!

I can't actually believe I'm doing this!! For that matter, I can't figure out if it's because I suddenly have a new view on life and want to share all my "ahaaa " moments or if it's because in fact I feel pressured into becoming a blogger! Either way I'm brand spankin new and have no idea what I'm doing! Hence there are No cute pictures of my kiddos or even from my recent life changing mission trip! God willing more will follow and when I figure out what I'm doing I'll be able to "cutify" mine own space! For now...this is my first offical blog entry....don't you feel blown away by it's authenticity! Blessing to All! P.S. Tracey.... I know, I know...I've crossed over, well not really ...look at my work so far!

2 comments:

  1. this is a great start, carrie! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are a blogger now! If you need help to "cutify" you space let me know. I'm doing blog makeovers to raise money for our adoption!

    ReplyDelete